Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Glam Bag May 2012



The Theme for Mays bag is "Love is in the Air"




The Bag was a turquoise color with cute pink lip prints all over (which is my favorite design) and the inside it had a dark blue mesh material, my bag had small stains of maybe the perfume but i don"t mind i still like the bag a lot.


Products in the Bag


Philosophy Love Sweet Love Perfume Sample
☆My Opinion: The smell is sweet, can't describe exactly but it smells good.


Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in "Winter Red"
☆My Opinion:It is a very rich deep red color and im happy that i got this color because i love red lips


Miss Beauty Nail Bling
☆My Opinion: The hearts are cute but this is something that i wouldn't buy at a store if i saw them but since i got them i will put them on and hopefully i like how they look.





Myglam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush
☆My Opinion: Im glad these are the final brushes to the collection even though i do like them. I thought one of these brushes was a lip brush which would have been nice for the lipstick we got but its the defining eyeliner brush, I will give these brushes a try next time i do my make up.





















Thats everything that came in my may glam bag.


I was going to cancel my membership because im not really impressed with the products they have given except for the lip stick this month and last month it was the urban decay eye liner but i decided to stay with them another month because i want to see what products they give us since they wont give us anymore brushes.


Check out my youtube video on this bag 
My Channel: thesopretty

No comments:

Post a Comment