Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Look Bag April 2012

My very first Bag from The Look Bag. So lets start with the products i received.

Orofluido Beauty Elixir- formulated with a mixture of natural oils such as argan, linseed & cyperus combined with amber fragrance.
*I love the smell and i love to try oils on my hair because i use styling tools a lot. I have also heard other people say this is good so im happy i got a sample to try it.

Purlisse Moisturizer spf 30- smooth creamy blend of organic butters, oils & fruit extracts. It provides your body with vitamins and minerals your body needs.
* I like the sample size not like the packet sample i got in my march glam bag.

CoCo Cosmetics Jovie Junilee luxury body lotion- This moisturizing lotion has tea tree oil and pro vitamin to help your skin stay soft and smooth.
*The smell is kind of strong but i will give it a try and see if i like it and i like the sample size too. (when i wrote this i applied a little bit on my hands and after a while the smell was hurting my nose so i think i will give it to my mom if she likes it and she can carry it in her purse.

Laura Mercier perfecting water base-
Hydrating fluid that temporarily over hydrates skin allowing deeper penetration of ingredients, moisturizers and serums in further treatments. Contains deep sea water it enhances metabolic reaction within the skin and helps cell renewal.
*this product really interests me because i have never used a product like this and hopefully i like it.

Virga Botanicals Fragrance
*The smell is too strong for my taste. I dont like it at all so i will give it away.

Thats all the the products in my bag, im mostly excited to try the purlisse, orofluido and laura mercier products. I hope next month is way better !:)

The Look Bag from thelookstore.com is $10/month or $110/12 months and you receive 5 different luxury samples from high end brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment