Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birchbox June 2012



I received my Birchbox yesterday and the theme for this month is "Jet Set". So below are the products i received!

Products in the Box



TheBalm Cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen
My Opinion: It has no scent and i think its perfect to just add a subtle natural color for summer.



Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Old Gold
My Opinion: I thought i was getting black but i love this color, its a very nice gold and i cant wait to try as an all over eye look.


Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive
My Opinion: I love self tanning because my legs dont tan easily with the sun and its bad too so i will definitely try these.

Likewise Facial Moisturizer SPF 50
My Opinion: Never tried this brand before but i will definitely try it to protect my skin.

Lifestyle Extra

Tili Bag
My Opinion: This bag is very cute and never heard of these bags for traveling. I will use this when i travel for sure:)

BirchBox Man Extra

John Varvatos Star USA Cologne
My Opinion: I will give this to my boyfriend or my dad whoever likes it. I thought it was cool that they send this as an extra.

This the end of my box. I am somewhat happy with the products i got because i did like the eyeko and stainiac but i know other people got better items than me. I remember when birchbox first came out and they would give awesome samples but its kind of going downhill for me but i will stick with them because its only $10 and its not bad.

Want to join Birchbox for $10/month Please use my referral link
https://www.birchbox.com?raf=8bnoi

If you want the video for this box check out my channel Thesopretty. My channel is all about monthly Subscriptions.

Thank You For Reading:)


No comments:

Post a Comment