Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MyGlam Bag June 2012




The Glam Bag came in a cute Gold Glittery Bag that is like a canvas material and mine had like a bad fish smell lol but i hope it fades in time anyways i still like it and now on to the products i got:)

Products In My Bag

Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream
My Opinion: I do get frizzy hair so i cant wait to try this and its a nice size too.

NYX Lipstick In Chloe
My Opinion: The color is a hot pink with like blue shimmer and it looks very pretty. This is my first lipstick from NYX so im excited:)


Philosophy oil free oxygen gel moisturizer
My Opinion: I have not tried a lot of things from philosophy so im glad i got this nice sized sample. This also sounds like it would feel refreshing to put under make up for summer.

Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen
My Opinion: I will definitely try this on a night out.

This is the end of my glam bag. I was about to cancel last month but i then i didnt because i was going to see if i liked this month and i do like that they combine makeup and skin care so i will stay subscribed:)

If you would like to see the video for this bag check out my youtube channel "thesopretty". My Channel is all about monthly subscriptions so if you are interested in that check it out:)

Thanks for reading !

Myglam.com $10/month

No comments:

Post a Comment