Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 2012 Birchbox Review

I just got my April 2012 Birchbox and i kind of knew what i was getting because i watched almost every birchbox video on youtube lol But i was surprised with what i got because i thought i was getting other things. I did get some things i wanted to get but some other ones i wanted like the zoya nail polish and the taylor swift perfume which i wanted to smell but its okay i still like what i got. I had cancelled my membership when i got my february box because i didnt like what i got and i missed out on the march teen vogue box :( but i decided to re join and give it another chance and i changed my beauty profile hopefully it made a difference. So below are the samples i got:

Amika Nourishing Mask- I really liked that i got this sample because i have split ends and this is rich in omega acids, vitamin c, boosts shine and repairs split ends! just what i need ! if i see improvement on my hair i will definitely buy full size.

Befine Skincare Sampler- The box was very nice and inside were 3 samples of daily moisturizer spf 15, and 2 samples of gentle cleanser. These samples look very interesting, it says it revives dull skin and both use rice extracts to restore skins natural barrier.

Dirt Luxe salt scrub in lemon leaf- This all over body scrub uses shea butter, lemon oil and raspberry seeds to moisturize as it exfoliates. It smells very lemony and it looks like a good scrub i will have to wait until i use it to see how i like it.

Vapour organic beauty siren lipstick- This is a mineral based lipstickmade with norishing jojoba and pomegranate oils. i was glad i got a make up product in the box as i didnt get the nail polish but i didnt like the color, i feel like it wasnt for my skin tone because the color was brown and i didnt like how it looked on me. I will probably wear one light coat for just a subtle color.

Lifestyle Extra
Le Palais Des Thes Tea Bags-
I received two packet samples of tea.
Described as sophisticated parisian green tea blends. I love tea so i cant wait to drink these and see if i like them:)

Thats all that was in my birchbox and i really liked what i got in my box this month.

Share what you got in your birchbox with me below in the comments:)

Birchbox is $10/month receive 4-5 deluxe sized beauty samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment