Monday, April 16, 2012

New Subscription To Healthy Surprise !

I found out about this box when i was looking for a list of monthly subscription services. Then i looked on youtube to see what kind of samples were in the box. The samples are healthy, vegan, gluten free and good for your body. Then i went to healhysurprise.com to see the price for the box and they have different options. I will list the options below:

Starter Box
$33/month + $5 shipping

Healthy
$66/month free shipping

Large
$99/month free shipping

Super
$333/month free shipping

I signed up for the starter box because i currently have too many subscription services and i think its enought snacks to try out. The other options are definitely worth to try also because they give a lot of good snacks as i saw on youtube but i dont need that many snacks per month. I signed up last week and received an email today that its being shipped soon yay!! cant wait to get my first box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment