Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Glam Bag April 2012

I just got My Glam Bag in the mail :) I loved this months bag and below is everything i received. The bag was a cute metallic pink and the theme was Girls night out !

Products inside Bag
All-Belle Eyelashes
Description: Accentuate your eyes for any occasion with these gorgeous faux lashes
My Opinion: The eyelashes look really nice and they come with a tube of glue.
I cant wait to put these on and see how they look !:)

Dermstore Lip Quench-moisture infused lip treatment
Description: Using a blend of nourishing oils, this treatment softens and smooths lips.
My Opinion: It smells nice and when i put it on my lips they feel soft, and moisturized and i liked how my lips feel.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion
Description: Create your unique eye look with these creamy glide on pencils in the latest colors build to last 24/7.
My Opinion: Im so so happy that i got perversion which is the black. I have wanted to try these pencils and i know i will love it because it glided on my hand very nicely and smooth and it feels like it will last. Next time i do my makeup im definitely using this!! :)

My Glam-Eyeshadow brush & Eyeliner Brush
Description: Handpicked by Michelle, Enjoy two additional signature pink brushes to add to your exclusive my glam collection.
My opinion: I love the pink and black and the brushes look nice so i will use them next time i do my eyes and see how i like them.

Those are all the items in the bag and i loved everything and cant wait to see if next months bag will be good! I do Hope So :)

I also did a video on this in my youtube channel- thesopretty- check it out 


My glam bag is a $10/month (free shipping) created by Michelle Phan
a long with other youtube gurus, it provides 4-5 deluxe or full size
hair, skin and make up samples. (they are currently sold out but if you follow their facebook they will post when they are accepting new memberships:)

No comments:

Post a Comment