Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Subscription to Conscious Box!!

I just subscribed to conscious box!! yay im so excited to see what i get on my first box. If i subscribed before the 6th of april i would be getting the aprils box but since i didnt i will have to wait till may to get my first box:( but i cant wait!
Well let me tell you a little bit about the box. The price is $12+$7Shipping every month or $33+$7Shipping for 3 months or $64+$7Shipping for 6 months. I took the month to month price because i want to see how i like it and compare it to Eco Emi (Another similar box). So this box sends you samples that are vegan, organic and good to earth every month. I took some info from their website read below:
Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!

So far it sounds and looks like a great box, i saw videos on it in youtube and they received awesome products !

I will be doing my first video on it in youtube of the conscious box in May so stay tuned for that on my youtube channel Thesopretty or here on my blog!:) If you would like to join and give a try go to consciousbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment