Thursday, April 5, 2012

 Welcome To My very first post!:) 

Im a girl that loves make up and shopping just like any other girl and i have learned a lot from youtube, watching other gurus and blogs. I currently do videos on youtube also but i do reviews on suscription services that im addicted to because i love getting products that i have never heard of before or that i have wanted to try but never bought. Im subscribed to Birchbox, My Glam, Eco Emi and The Look Bag for now lol because i also want to join beauty army and cravebox but im on a waitlist since their sold out:( My youtube channel is TheSopretty.

If you would like to see reviews on the monthly subscriptions please subscribe to my channel or follow me here to stay up to date because i will post and make a video as soon as i get my boxes:)

Thank you all for visiting and Hope you all like my posts! Also im open for ideas , let me know of what more you would like to see on here or on my youtube chanel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment